Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Classes have Begun



Hello there, sorry about the last post where I was very upset. I just got out of surgery where they had to amputate one of my arms and one of my legs (due to waking up to sharks in my bed) and replaced them with robotic limbs. Now I am roughly 2/5ths robot. I can crush a man with my pinky finger, which I had them elongate to about 12 inches so I could crush people with it, just to say I can.

Obama is an idiot. I have finally decided.

Moving on, classes have started and I have to bike about 6.5 miles round-trip and since I have class Monday through Friday that means I bike... [does mental calculation, brain hurts, busts out calculator instead] 32.5 miles a week. That is about 32.5 miles per week more than I've ever ridden so my GLUTEUS MAXIMUS and my THIGHS hurt pretty bad already.

It's rainy season here too so it's rather wet a lot and frequently rains on me out of nowhere for a short period of time and then stops; mother natures own personal joke on me I'm sure. *Stomps on flower* --- NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL?!

What else... my bike is FINALLY fixed, so the chain isn't falling off anymore. Also I'm going to join a nation today. And I'm getting sim card tonight so I will put some money on my card tomorrow and actually have a usable phone by tomorrow! How exciting!

[Brain wanders elsewhere - I hope I don't develop thunder thighs after being here...]

No comments:

Post a Comment