Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bad Day

Reasons why my day sucked:
  1. Got a bike with a flat tire and a broken chain. Found out the chain was broken when it fell off 12 times on the way to and from school today. fml.
  2. Woke up throwing up
  3. Woke up at 5, 6, 7, 8 am
  4. My fingernails are filthy from all the grease from putting my chain repeatedly back on.
  5. Was late to my first day of class.
  6. Made my soup too spicy, now my tummy hurts again.
  7. My school takes 30 minutes to bike to. WHYYYY?
  8. My bike seat doesn't go down any further and now my hoohah is sore. Yes, I said hoohah.
  9. My back is also sore, now that you mention it.
  10. I woke up and there were 3 live sharks in my bed

1 comment:

  1. sharks in your bed? you really expect me to believe that?

    ReplyDelete