Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Nonsense


More Observations, since you can't seem to get enough...or maybe I can't stop writing them:
  • The Candy here, is so freaking good - They have a thing called GottMix where you mix a bunch of candy in a bag and I'm rolling around in bed right now eating so much chocolate.
  • The potato chips here are just wee bit thicker
  • They watch Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Cops, Family Guy, American Dad, and other stuff like that here. Also I watched Tropic Thunder last night.
  • They don't have breakfast sausage like the patties you can make that's ground up. I was sad.
  • It costs freaking 30 Krona to get on the bus! [$4!!!] Which is why I will hopefully be getting a bike later today...
  • You can't Google everything here :[ B-b-but I'm a Google master!!
Random Notes:
  • I'm going to join a nation soon, the one I singled out that I definitely don't want is Norrland's Nation which seems like a big whore. I want to join one where I can take dance classes!
  • I got my temporary international student ID so I can go to pubs and stuff. yayyy
  • Sweet god, I tried blood pudding last night - yes, with pigs blood... and cranberry sauce. It was not good.
  • I'm starting to understand Swedish a lot more. It's amazing when you change your skype and FB to Svenska and then pay attention to signs and stuff. Plus I've been studying. Helps when people speak Swedish to you instead of just reverting to English, but w/e.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything you're not completely badass at?? I -hate- reading blogs 'cause they're all useless and attention whoring or worse – pretentious (= a pretentious word for attention whoring). But yours is great. Just as great as blodpudding with lingonsylt.

    You've got Norrlands down alright.
    Gothenburg used to have dance groups but there's also this amazing studio that Erik can tell you more about. Him and Laurence and other people took/take classes there.

    See you at breakfast. o9.oo!

    ReplyDelete