Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Morgonpigg...inte

First and foremost I would like to say that I am not a morning person. Whoever invented morning should be strung up by their ankles and beaten with wet noodles until they bleed.

Moving on...

Things Haley did today:
  • Got up way too early
  • Went to SLU and got my username/password for school yayyy
  • Ate a delicious ham sandwich
  • Fried my hair straightener
  • Cried for hours about hair straightener
  • Got a new hair straightener
  • Paid my first rent bills!
  • Met someone from Canada, Germany, and Wisconsin
  • Wisconsin guy was sleeping on someone's floor because there is a shortage of housing in Uppsala and he has nowhere to stay. Poor dude.
  • Homeless dude invited me to a party
  • Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment