Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Aquainted



I bought some more stuff today; a fan, which I have D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E.L.Y needed to sleep, it is way too quiet in my room and I haven't been sleeping very well so I am really really glad I finally found somewhere that has them. The place I found it is like a really small mini tiny Walmart, so at least I know where to find appliances, school stuff, and random stuff like that.

Additionally, I bought a backpack and some school supplies and an alarm clock because I don't have one. And some more food. And some toilet paper if you must know, good god you're nosy.

More Swedish Observations:
  • 85% of the people here are very attractive.
  • 90% of them dress better than Americans.
  • The other 10% look like they dressed themselves in the dark and you walk by going 'Whaaat the...'
  • I think people stare a lot more...
  • People here may be more attractive and wear weirder/better stuff but they don't get a flying crap what you think about what they look like.
  • There are 1 billion babies here! Seriously I've probably seen half the people here carrying a baby, pushing a baby, chasing a baby... why all the babies!?!
<-- Swedish Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment