Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Bang Explosion of Nonsense

Hey there, it's me again, just wanted to give everyone a little update, since I've been posting nonsense as of late. Just so you know, I'm typing on a Swedish keyboard in the library at my school and it's a bit irritating because there are a lot of keys in my way of certain buttons, like ä,ö, and å. Anyway, so today is Tuesday which is my longest school day so I've been dreading it since, well yesterday. I usually don't have too much homework here (or really any at all, except reading articles), just a project in each class that's due sometime later, in a few weeks maybe. But today, since I have both of my classes, I had to read two articles and do some weird stuff on the computer for 3 hours during class. But at least it was DURING class. If I was assigned this in the states they sure as hell would have made me do it outside of class, so at least there's that. Now I'm sitting around waiting for class to start in an hour or so, since I finished my assignment early.

Unfortunately I'm trying to make the food I have at home last until the end of September but as of right now I have 6 eggs, 8 meatballs, 2 chicken breasts, and 2 servings of rice. Oh and 2 servings of pasta, but I ran out of boullion. And no, i don't have any milk or juice or anything else. WAIT, I have 1 lemon. Now tell me how I'm going to make that last for 9 days? Eff, I just realized, as I was color coding my foods, that they're all yellow. Isn't that exactly what I'm NOT supposed to do? Whatever. I at LEAST need to get some bread to fake my stomach into thinking I've eaten something worthwhile. I need to go find some apple or pear trees too... Why don't I just go buy more food, since my dad gives me grocery money, you ask? Well because I ask them for so much money I just feel too bad. So I'd rather starve. And besides, if I lived in Burkina Faso, I wouldn't have nearly as much food as I do now, right? Oh, and I have some whole grain cheerios that I'm surviving on at the present for my lunch, fml. It is especially bad because I have to bike so far to and from school every day that I burn too much energy. How irritating.

OKAY SORRY ENOUGH ABOUT MY EATING HABITS (though to be honest, I could have kept going...). So maybe you're wondering what I've been doing lately! WELL I'LL TELL YOU! I went to Stockholm this past weekend and met up with a woman I've never met, who was there on business for a diabetes convention (long story, but anyway) and I stayed with her in her hotel, the Nordic Sea Hotel. The hotel actually had one of the rare ice bars which they kept at 23 degrees F (-5 degrees C) so people usually came in and left in about 20 minutes because it was so cold. I didn't actually go in because I wasn't in Stockholm to drink Absolut Shooters (ew). We wandered all around the city and into Gamlastan (Old Town) and I bought a shirt that says SWEDEN - probably the best country ever. Yea I know, I'm such a tourist, you don't have to rub it in! We ate at this awesome Swedish place with classic Swedish food, and I got this awesome meal with chicken, beef, and veal with roasted potatoes and they served it with a few sauces and... christ you don't care about this at all don't you? You're thinking, good god why is she talking about food again!? Well fine. Moving on. THEN, we went to the Moderna Museet (Modern Art Museum) and I thought I was being sneaky by taking pictures when no one was looking, but then I found out I was allowed to, as long as didnt have my flash turned on. Fail. Anwyay over the whole Stockholm trip, I took about 150 pictures or so and I was only there for like 30 hours. Took the train to and from Uppsala, it rained, blah blah blah you don't care.

Anyway, the reason I'm practically starving myself (okay, I'm exaggerating) is because my lovely father is helping me out with buying a eurail pass for Sweden/Germany/and either Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) or maybe the Czech Repulic (all these are flag colors btw, if you didn't get it except I made white black instead so you can read it), I can't decide. Anyway, sweet right? I will have absolutely NO money when I get back home but who cares. Mother thinks I'm here for school and when I told her that I absolutely was NOT here for school, she scoffed at me. SCOFFED! Didn't she know this was my 4 month vacation? And besides, if anyone deserves this bloody vacation it's ME and I'll tell you why, because anyone who lives in absolute HELL with a bunch of whores and idiots who can't get above a 0.4 GPA or find their way out of a paper bag deserves a vacation.

Cough, anyway. So on my eurail pass thingy for Germany, I think I'm going there on the 8th-10th of October, not for Oktoberfest like I had previously intended, but for a different festival in Stuttgart which is a little bit cheaper, and I may know someone in Germany that will let me stay with them, thereby cutting down my expenses further. We will see. Anwyay, well I guess I've written enough; until next time my...

Wait wait wait, you should all look up jPod - it's a Canadian TV show that aired in like 2007 or something and only had 13 episodes. Based off some book. Anyway, its funny. Just do it.

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment