Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Monday, September 27, 2010

I Feel so... Dreamy?

No, not in the sense that I've been having a lot of dreams lately, which is irritating, since I want to fill up my dream journal. I just feel, I don't know, wistful might not be the word I'm looking for, but relaxed never-the-less. I've basically been doing my own thing, whatever I want to do for the past 2 weeks. Mainly this means I've been staying in bed reading and eating candy and sandwiches and whatever I want. I don't go out if I don't want, I don't hang out with people if I don't want, and I certainly don't listen to BS if I don't want. It's so relaxing. I've been reading sappy romance novels again (uh ohhh) and it's making me all dreamy like a lovesick teenager. Hence the chocolate and the laziness. I'm such a fatty sloth introvert right now, and its awesommmeeee. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment