Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Touching Base

Just touching base. My passport is done (yes, I'm quite dashing in my picture) and my Student Visa is getting processed now (but it takes months). I'm learning some basic Swedish words/phrases right now on my own (Jag talar bara litet Svenska :P) and studying for the GRE ( :[ ) which is coming up near the beginning of July (actually I haven't scheduled it yet, but ehh...). Additionally, I'm now starting to volunteer at the Hamilton County Humane Society, which is just as depressing as every other humane society I've volunteered at but still rewarding in the long run (plus I need volunteer hours for my vet school application, which I should start soon (aka I won't). I was thinking about doing Habitat for Humanity but in reality I just don't have the time. I'll be starting my Physics II class at IUPUI June 28th which means that's the day I'm going to die. Just kidding. But seriously. I. Hate. Physics.

I've just finished hitting up my study abroad adviser, trying to get all the kinks out of my trip and now apparently I have to have proof that I PERSONALLY have an account with $5000 in it. YEA GOOD JOKE SWEDISH MIGRATION OFFICE. GOOD EFFING JOKE.

Okay, talk to you in a few.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment