Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stuck Between a Rock and a Hard Place

These past five months or so have been extremely arduous for me. I've had my share of ups and downs and by ups I mean downs and by my I mean fifty grown men('s). I can't seem to get out of this funk I'm in; it's as if I have slipped and fallen only to keep slipping down the same muddy slope and every time I think I've gotten my footing, I stumble and lurch this way and that and I'm on my face again and no one will grab my hand.

Where I used to be, there is a h o l e in the world where by day my shadow circles, and by night it tumbles in.

I just can't find the right words to express what it is I'm trying to say...

Have you ever felt like you're the only one who really...
No, that's not quite it.
When you look around, do you feel like the people around you aren't really...
No, almost.
Do you ever feel overlooked? overworked? under appreciated?
Do you feel like you're effing losing it?
Yes Yes Yes.

You don't drown by falling in the w a t e r you know, you drown by staying there.

No comments:

Post a Comment