Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Got a Dolla and a Dream

I took my cat to the vet today, aka I took him to work with me. He is quite displeased with me, after getting all his shots and blood work done. Luckily his blood work came back perfect so he's a perfectly healthy pissed off cat. Sweet.

Now, I am staying in for the first time in like 5 days, because my brother went to camp and I took full use of the time to not feel bad about going out all the time while he was gone. He gets back tomorrow morning, so yeah.

I start my summer school classes on Monday :[ and I'm really effing sad about it. If there's anything I hate more than Chemistry, it might just be physics. I can't really decide my hate for both of them is very very close.

Ok, I thought I had more to say but I guess I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment