Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Blurred Line

I had a D R E A M last night about a baby elephant being kept in this cell, and we [me and my boss/Dr.] were trying to keep it alive and safe from these people who wanted to hurt it. And it drank milk. It was a very strange and confusing dream, but it involved people hunting for it and as I was in their way, I suppose they would hunt me as well. Leaves one waking up to a strange feeling of foreboding...

Woke up late today, for the above reason. The s t o r m last night was Monstrous but I only half heard it, I'm mad I didn't wake up more fully to look outside.

Finally scheduled my GRE for July 14th, and contacted the Humane Society to finally volunteer again; my schedule is just so busy that I don't have time for that stuff, although I need to make more time. It's just going to be especially difficult since I'll be going to class from 9-1 Monday through Friday and then working right after than until 8 pm every day except Wednesday. I work on Saturday's too and half the Sundays... :/ Plus I'll be studying for my GRE until July 14th and then studying Swedish more extensively after that until i leave.

Speaking of which, I really need to buy those plane tickets.... note to self; find father...

I'm ashamed to admit this, by the way, but I like that new Miley Cyrus song 'Can't be Tamed'.

DON'T JUDGE ME.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment