Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pet Peeves

People who drive under the speed limit.
Speaking of which, people who drive V.A.N.S.
F a t people who always complain that they're f a t.
People who tell me to calm down, chill out, chillax, or any variation of that. If there is a sure-fire way to piss me off, it's that.
Also, People who tell me to *SMILE*. No, eff you.
Repetitive noises.
People who wake me up. I hate being woken up *snarl*
People who live off the system.
People who easily judge or are close-minded.
VOICEMAILS! Sweet lord, don't ever leave me a voicemail unless I don't know the number you're calling from, and even then, if you can text, do that instead.
Being on hold.
Girls who try to walk in heels... and look like idiots.
Cockblocking.




I'll add more when I think of it. There are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment