Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Greetings Mortals

Hello there, I just finished my physics homework and it took me 4 HOURS. But I got a 99.61% so at least there's that.

Moving on, I've had a really good weekend. Friday night I went to this weird girl I work with's karaoke contest, and I can't express enough how very strange she is. Turns out she has a wonderful singing voice so shame on me. Still... weird though...

Last night I went to this other girl I work with's house for a cookout/extravaganza! There were burgers and strange variations of cornhole and various other fun activities. But I got E.A.T.E.N A.L.I.V.E by mosquitoes and I'm basically dying today from trying to not scratch everywhere. ARGH!

What else... I have my second physics II test on Tuesday, which means I have to study tomorrow night. I would do it tonight but I just don't have it in me to look at anymore physics today after that extensive homework. At least I didn't have work today, but I did have to volunteer. I didn't go to sleep until like 4 am so I slept til 1 :]

Now, I'm blogging, soon I will practice my SVENSKA and then I will work a little bit on my vet school application. I sent out 2/3 of my letters of recommendation so far and I am just waiting on my academic adviser to email me back to I can send his.

Turns out the hardest part of this application looks like it's going to be my "personal statement" which is the part where I discuss myself, my feelings towards the profession, aspirations, etc. It's harder than it looks to talk about yourself apparently.

Okay, now you quit distracting me.

I have THINGS to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment