Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eatin' Cake and Takin' Names

I'm eating some cake right now and it is delicious.

I've been studying for my GRE which I take this Wednesday after class, so that's the reason I've been off here for so long. Apparently I have to know words like loquacious, legerdemain, and Inundate (not to mention the other, oh, 300 [just in this stupid study book]). Also, still studying Swedish and finally...

...The time has come.

I'm beginning my vet school application today since I actually don't work or have school and have the time. While I'm eating cake :]

Also, my student visa has been processed and is being mailed to...

...the wrong address. But never-the-less at least it's done, which means all my documentation/forms/etc. are complete for my trip.

Which, by the way is in 39 days.

:P


No comments:

Post a Comment