Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vet School

I'm starting my VMCAS today (Veterinary Medical College Application Service) and as I've been filling it out, I've been thinking. I have never tried harder for anything in my life. I want this more than I've ever wanted anything. Basically everything I do is just so I can get into vet school in the long run.
It is the reason that I:
-work at an animal hospital
-volunteer at the humane society
-am busting my butt trying to do really well on the GRE because my GPA isn't as high as I would like it to be
-am going to Sweden in the first place, to try to set myself apart from other applicants
-am learning Swedish, to not only be more comfortable overseas, but also because being bilingual can never hurt you.
-am in summer school in the first place, because since I'm going to Sweden in 39 days, I am losing a whole semester of prerequisite-completing time because I'm not about to take some really hard science classes out of the country so I'm finishing up some of my B.S. degree animal science electives there and taking the harder science classes spring semester and I just didn't have any place to put Physics II except this summer so... here I am.
-am constantly stressed out, wondering if I even have a chance of getting in.

Oh please, oh please, oh please.

No comments:

Post a Comment