Just somewhere for me to occasionally write

Journal entries, short stories, rants, pictures, nonsense. See below.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Snow


Okay, so the first official snowfall of the year occurred yesterday. I got up at 11 am and it was already snowing, and by the looks of it probably started around 9 am. Then it proceeded to snow all day and produced about 6 inches of snow in one day. THE FIRST DAY IT SNOWS IT GIVES ME 6 INCHES OF FAILPOWDER. Honestly, I wouldn't be so bitter except for the fact that when I was your age, I had to bike 3 miles to and 3 miles from school up hill both ways. And the bad part of that isn't the miles I have to go, its the fact that there's SNOW EVERYWHERE and bikes + snow = crashing. Today it melted a little bit but that only means that the snow is less hard and therefore even harder to bike in which means I fell like 8 times to and from school and it took me like 45 minutes to even make it there and back, meaning I was late to class and rather disheveled. And when I was just about home I fell and twisted my left ankle and now it hurts really bad.

Eff this, I'm buying a bus pass, I don't even care.

Oh yea, I started my 2nd quarter classes this week. I'm taking Dog and Cat Nutrition and Dog and Cat Genetics, Health, and Reproduction. I'm really excited about the genetics course because its something I really like to learn about, and maybe even something I would like to pursue career-wise. We shall see.

P.S. I only have 39 days left in Sweden :/

MORE SWEDISH FACTS:
  • While the rest of the world has on average a 7% purebred rate (that is, purebred dogs), Sweden's dog population is roughly 85% purebred.
  • There are no stray dogs in Sweden, but there are stray cats

No comments:

Post a Comment